Layers on Layers

A nor'easter approached the area last week, and I decided to layer up! It is getting colder in New York and the layers are coming on hard. I am always a nervous nelly that if I have on too many layers I'll overheat in school! But I bit the bullet today and decided to sport this vineyard vines fair-isle with my old J.Crew chambray and I got a ton of compliments (Go Carol!). Layering is one thing I am obsessed with this winter. Here's some cute pairs (or you can mix and match these pieces!):
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8
MG rocked this cute look over the weekend and I'm a huge fan! Give us a chambray and a sweater and we'll run with it.

What are your favorite combos?
xx
CMK

PS :: 25% off your entire order + free shipping @ J.Crew // 25% off your entire order @ Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio