TGIF + Links

Happy Friday Everyone! I am resigning to my desk for the weekend to hopefully finish my art project. Also, I shall be purchasing a gift for Mary (Any suggestions?) Here is whats on my radar this weekend.

One// Rack It Up

Featured on College Prepster's blog she talks about Rack It Up, which is the new Pinterest except for clothing. It is very addicting and very hard to stop once started. You can follow users and add your favorite pieces to your closet. Also the site notifies you when one of the items in your closet is one sale. Follow me!


Two// The Fault in Our Stars

If you have not read this book you should. This book changed the way I think and is one of the best books I've read in my life. Once you start reading The Fault In Our Stars you will not be able to stop that is how good the book is. I suggest you buy it at once.

Three// Kate Middleton

I mean who doesn't love the Duchess of Cambridge! She always has the best style and sometimes the average citizen (that's me) can get some of the pieces she wears. She is always smiling, happy, and is really down to earth. Also she looks great on top of it! Love this outfit she wore to Nelson Mandela movie premiere.

Four// Bean Boots 
This is at the top of my wish list right now! They are just so cute :)

What's on your radar?
xxx,
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio