Sunday Night Blues

Hopefully I am not the only one, but I am not looking forward to getting up tomorrow and having to go to school. All I have been thinking about is my trip to Utah in February to go skiing. I have been looking at the trail map, ski rentals, and lots of pictures. So I would like to inform you on my ski experience in the past, which is not much. When I was in kindergarden my mom took me to Beaver Creek, Colorado to go skiing for the first time. To sum up the experience I hated every moment of it. Last year, it was the first time I went skiing in about 7 years with MGR, her mom, and a couple of friends. There I took a class with my friend Noel and it ended up with me falling off the ski lift (Yikes!). The following weekend, I ended up going skiing again with my family and some family friends. I ended up learning how to actually ski and I love it. Although, one of my goals in 2014 is to be to get off the ski lift by myself and not having my mom help me. Well Here is a pic of my mother and I in Beaver Creek!
It fascinates me that I was once so tiny! Tonight I shall be spending the evening watching Downtown Abbey and going to bed early. 
Do you have the Sunday night Blues?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio