B&W






Tried and true black and white. A combo loved all around. A smashing hit for men and women across the board. I, personally, thought I hated this two harsh hues. Too sleek for me. I'd rather cozy up to a cream cable knit rather than a stark white oxford. And black...I don't do black. I do navy. Well, not anymore. I can't stay away from this tried and true combo lately. I'm finding myself drawn to black more often than not! But what's the best way to soften it up? Gray! My all time favorite neutral...and it's the perfect third wheel to black and white's long lasting love affair. It's cool with me!

Navy or black? White or cream? Depends on the day (like me!)?
xx MGR

*images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio