Top Seven Tracks :: Young the Giant

And yet another musical obsession has dawned upon me. And this one was kind of an accident. A few weeks ago my friends/semi-Young the Giant fans convinced me to buy a ticket for their upcoming concert. I had absolutely no idea who they were, but the tickets were cheap and I thought it'd be a fun night. A fun night it was! I've been listening to their two albums nonstop for the past 24 hours.
Their music is not something I would usually gravitate towards. Before the concert, I tried to listen to their Spotify station to get familiar with them, but nothing really stuck. I actually started liking them after seeing them live over the weekend. The vibe in the room was so cool and forced me to have a good time..even though I didn't know any of the songs. A couple days later and I'm having trouble picking my seven favorites!

Here's my top seven tracks:
one: "Firelight"
two: "Cough Syrup"
three: "My Body"
four: "Mind Over Matter"
five: "Crystallized"
six: "Anagram"
seven: "I Got"

Are you a fan?
xx MGR

*photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio