Outfit :: Beach Stroll

J.Crew coverup (not avail.) | Joie tote | Jack Rogers sandals

On our last day in Sea Island, we all woke up early and headed to the beach right away. We walked a few blocks, stopping along the way to take photos of our favorite trees and houses, and eventually cut across to finish up the walk on the beach. Picking up seashells, giggling at old stories, and snapping pics of the breathtaking ocean...I've never been happier. My sister looked especially cute in her beach outfit and I couldn't help but snatching a few photos...I turned into a real time family paparazzo on this trip - no complaints. Enjoy!

What's your go-to beach coverup? I can't get enough of them!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio