Sun Hats

Sunshine, shorts, and sandals are finally here! New York had tons of rain on Friday, but from that day on the weather has been great amazing. Recently I had field hockey tryouts for a club team, and my shoulders got semi-tan. I am not a huge fan of getting burned and try to avoid it as much as possible. This summer, I'm going to try out the classic sun hat at the beach and pool. The main reason of this purchase is a) not to have a peeling tomato red face all summer and b) to try this classic trend. Here are my top two choices for summer hats.

Debating between a simple fedora, or a timeless floppy hat... decisions, decisions.

Will you be spotted at the pool/beach wearing a sunhat?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio