Update

*via Instagram

Yes, I am alive! The past week has been exhausting, crazy, and hectic. I was planning on writing a couple of blogposts on my 3 day weekend, but just never found the time. With the pool opening and the gorgeous weather, I was constantly out and about. I have recently taken up the task of proving my photography skills to be worthy by taking pictures for my brother's play. I am in the theater everyday this week from 3-7 after school. Today, I was lucky because I got out an hour early to go on a run and write this. Also, my dog and I finally learned to run with one another! We did two miles and were both tired and dehydrated when we reached home. Well, that's all that is going on now here. 
How do you manage your time because I need help!?
Talk to you all soon,
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio