Short Hair




*via Pinterest

Short hair is something I have been coveting for awhile. Just being able to straighten only a couple pieces of hair sounds lovely. I don't have the longest hair..it falls just a couple of inches below my shoulder. I'm also really into just chopping all my hair off and rocking a pixie cut, but that requires lots of styling. I love being able to throw my hair into a ponytail whenever, especially for sports. I guess there are many pro's and con's to when chopping your hair off!

Would you chop off all your hair?
xx, CMK

2 comments:

  1. I've chopped about a foot of hair off three times in my life and I love doing it! It's so refreshing and makes you feel so light. I definitely recommend doing it if you've been thinking about it. A cut to the shoulders/collar bones is such a good length for almost anyone. :) I say go for it -you may miss your longer hair at times, but it always grows back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio