The Perfect Arm Party

ONE : watch | bracelet | cuff
TWO : watch | anchor | knot
THREE : watch | bracelet | bangle

Elbow deep stacks of bracelets seemed to be all the rage just a few years ago. It was a trend I truly adored, but still, a trend. It lived it's course, and, in turn, ignited my love for bracelets and watches. Assembling a fun and quirky stack of bangles to match my outfit gives me pure joy. I do still hold a deep and utter appreciation for a woman's everyday stack. Her go-to. Between my sisters and mother I've seen some swoon worthy stacks, and the best part about them - they're all personalized. No two (everyday, go-to) stacks are the same.

What's your favorite "arm party" consist of?
xx MGR

PS: Spot mine on Instagram!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio