Lately on Instagram...

sunday set up at my favorite taco spot || bike riding in POW ||
CMK + I doing our thing || playing around with sparkly gel pens ||
a pretty scalloped wall || tiled perfection in the West Village ||
baking set up || outfit post excerpt

This summer was the summer of Instagram for me. I think we really started to build a voice over there and developed an eye for the things we like to post. I'm truly heart broken that summer's coming to a close..do you ever feel like you just didn't cram in all the things you wanted to? But I'm excited that most of the fun was documented on Instagram. Hopefully it'll shine through even as we head back to school and creep into the fall.

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio