What's on My iPhone?

I think that invading people's privacy is the guilty pleasure of all of us. I happily indulge in Facebook stalking, reality TV, and the occasional scouring of someone else's iPhone. Not in search of secrets or anything specific, really, but just because. Why not? Inspired by Fran's post last week, I thought I'd give you a peek inside my iPhone!

My background is a photo I took in Watch Hill about a month ago. I like that it's pretty neutral. And, I mean, sailboats are pretty great too... But, as for the actual contents of my phone, they're pretty standard. 

PAGE ONE:
All the usual nonsense. I have switched out my Apple maps app for Google maps. It's faster, more accurate, and proved to be extremely useful traveling this summer. Phone, Safari, email, and texts have rightfully gained their spots on that static bar, where they will stay forever. I promise.
// SOCIAL:
Standard. Instagram: check, Pinterest: check, Snapchat: check. The gang's all here.

PAGE TWO:
A compilation of folders, because, honestly, the clutter freaks me out. Spotify is special, though, and gets to live on it's own (by the way, I'm obsessed with Spotify..obsessed).
// UTILITIES:
This is pretty much a folder full of stuff Apple won't let me delete. Emojis, a countdown app, and a sound machine (this will change your life) were all happily made additions to this junk folder. Even though they're not junk. But almost.
// GAMES:
I could give you the excuse that I commute, but really I'm just a child. 2048 is quite literally my favorite thing on the entire world (the amount of times I've beaten the game is embarrassing). Kim Kardashian Hollywood joined in on the fun, because, honestly, it's summer, and I have nothing better to be doing with my life (I do, but I don't).
// PHOTOGRAPHY:
Because they're fun to play with. Squareready and VSCOcam are serious staples, while the rest are just for kicks and giggles, really.
// REFERENCE:
Everything else. These apps are my holy-grails. And yes, that is a horoscope app. Yes, I do read it everyday. No, you can't judge. But yes, you should go download it.

What's hidden behind the passcode of your iPhone? Do share!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio