Back to School Basics

Eep! I haven't written anything in forever... it's bad. I blinked and the week was over. If you are wondering, I had field hockey tryouts all last week, which were exhausting. In the end I made varsity, which was quite exciting! It's definitely going to be a busy fall full of team dinners, team bonding, and studying (in school and on the road)! School, studying, fall sports! Where has the time gone!? Last week I was at the beach, now I'm trying to do all my summer homework. To take my mind off of art history, I am trying to make a list of what I really want this fall. Here are a couple of my picks for this upcoming year. Back to school basics!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4
5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Enjoy these last few days of summer! Make them count!
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio