Weekend Wardrobe


Happy Friday!! This was quite the week for me, and next week is going to be even more hectic (you too? prayer circle, anyone?). That being said, I'm taking my three-day weekend and running with it. 

r e s t + r e l a x a t i o n

 #amIrightladies? 

Except, somewhere in the fine print of the terms and conditions of this weekend, it states that a little road trip and a long Saturday night are still in play. No fear though, because when if / when I'm wearing the outfit above, anything goes. Warm sweaters, relaxed jeans, comfy sneaks, and big sunglasses (they hide all sins) is kind of the outfit I have dreams about. Don't you? Well - you will after you party hardy on Friday night and fall into the most blissful and long-awaited sleep ever. Promise.

What are you up to this weekend? But more importantly - what are you wearing?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio