Bonobos Fall Suit Collection Launch

We're going to be switching gears a bit today, and I hope you're as excited as we are! Get all the men in your life suited up for fall, in Bonobos, of course. Need some more convincing? Keep reading!
I was pretty much elated when Bonobos reached out to us to promote their new Fall Suit Collection. And for multiple reasons. Multiple. We're going to talk about all of them, don't worry.

As some of you may know (or not), my sister's getting married in November. All in all, I've probably talked more about suits in the past six months than my entire life put together. And, coincidently enough, my soon-to-be brother-in-law is borderline obsessed with Bonobos. So if this isn't a sign from God, I don't know what is. Take the sign, ladies.


The other sign from God, or coincidence I suppose, is my recent obsession with Mad Men. Because we haven't talked enough about Donald Drapper's claim to fashion fame, let's continue that conversation. Slim fit, perfectly tailored suits is number one on that list. And well, Bonobos is your (his) perfect shot at recreating Drapper's dapperness.

The brand specializes in achieving the perfect fit for every man. And believe me, that's important. Here's why : I have two older brothers whose high school dress code consisted of khakis, jacket, and tie. I took note of their get-ups (no, I promise this is the right word) everyday when they left the house. Baggy khakis, wrinkled shirts, ties too short, sometimes too long, blazers making them look like linebackers, probably because their other one ripped from being too small. Red flags all around. Me! A 7 year old! Knew these things just wouldn't do. And they don't. So, as my brothers are now in their 20's, their closets could still use a better-fitting-pick-me-up (much less severe than their high school days, however).


I'm sure you have some guys in your life in need of the same pick me up - boyfriends, brothers, husbands, fathers. Suit them up! With holidays, winter weddings, and all their respective celebrations, they all need a well-fitting, good looking suit. I promise.

Look no further than Bonobos Fall Collection. Because it really does make you swoon. A few of my favorites? The Foundation Slim - Wool Flannel - Navy, The Foundation - Dark Grey Glen Plaid, The Capstone Slim Tuxedo - Grey Honeycomb, The Capstone Slim Tuxedo - Blackwatch Plaid (arguably my favorite), and The Capstone Tuxedo - Black With Gingham Lining.


Of course I adore everything in the collection, not to mention everything on the entire site. There's something for everyone. So, in the wise words of Barney Stinson : "Suit up!" because nothing suits you like a suit.

xx MGR

all images courtesy of Bonobos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio