FESTIVAL STYLE INSPIRATION

Pop the champagne and throw the confetti .. Yesterday I [ finally ] bought my ticket for Governor's Ball. The purchase and prior-deliberation was not lacking in the drama department, and you have my teenage girl hormones to thank for that. I, on the other hand, have Stubhub to thank for selling me a ticket after they [ much to my dismay ] sold out on Friday afternoon.

But, look, we all made it out alive, and now it's time to start prep. Coachella is now behind us and has left ample fashion inspiration in it's wake.

Let's marvel together.
all images via 1, 2, 3

I can tell you now that I will not be in a dress on the fateful day of June 5th.

However, I can tell you now that denim and a fresh pair of kicks sunglasses will be apart of my get up. And, just because I hate lying, so will a fresh pair of kicks.

Stay tuned for more festival style posts -- I can't wait to actually start shopping!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio