6 Back-to-School Essentials

school essentials




















In a couple of days I shall be starting high school! Thank goodness I will be in the same building I have been in for the past 7 years..I won't get completely lost roaming the halls. As for Mary, we will see what happens in her mansion (literally!) of a school. I'm finishing up my summer school work and I thought I would share some of the necessities that will help me survive my Freshman year.

1. A backpack
The L.L.Bean Backpack is basically my new best friend (sorry Mary). Our backpacks are our new traveling lockers. My backpack is navy (navy or nothing)..with of course my monogram and a bow tied to the top strap. I really want this acrylic keychain for my backpack because it is just so fun and adorable! This backpack is a great alternative to a tote that will weigh your shoulder down. The L.L. Bean backpack will definitely save you from having that super sore shoulder!

2. An agenda/day planner 
Ahh, my favorite item of the school year! The thing I look most forward to in the summer is seeing what prints and patterns the Lilly Pulitzer Agenda will be released in. This year, I picked up the Tusk in the Sun (elephant fanatic over here..), but I also love the Let's Cha Cha print. The Lilly agenda was my lifesaver last year. Not only does it keep you super organized with school and your social life, but it is also super cute. You just gotta love Lilly! Bonus: It comes with the most adorable stickers inside!

3. Fun desk accessory 
MGR and I are both huge fans of Mackenzie Horan Design Darling and her blog. Her boutique is the icing on the cake. It brings her posts to life! I love the acrylic monogrammed pencil cup - this would look adorable on anyone's desk, and definitely motivate me to get some homework done! Also dying for some of these #ThingsWeLove pencils!

4. Fall outerwear
This J.Crew vest is to die for! Their Excursion vests were the biggest hit last fall, and this year I'm totally loving the stripes. Perfect to throw on with any fall outfit for school. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these quilted bad boys!

5. Comfy shoes
These Sperry loafers are an awesome throwback. They're a new version on an old classic (especially the metallic!). These would be awesome paired with jeans, a cable knit sweater, and my favorite stripey vest! These shoes are super comfortable, easy to wear, and almost a little unexpected. Loving them for fall and back to school!

6. A water bottle
I love my Nalgene!! I carry one around all the time, filled to the brim with water to stay hydrated all day. These are great to throw in your backpack and have in class. No more missing important notes in class when you're dying of thirst! PS: Throw a monogram sticker on yours for ultimate perfection.

Wishing everyone a great start to the new school year!

xx
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio