Summing up Summer 2013

Some technical difficulties led to the accidental deletion of our beach recap post. I'm definitely still getting used to this new platform. Forgive me! So, I thought to make up for that post, I'd share some of my favorite photos from this summer. 
Surfs Up! Fire Island, August 2013
#EDSFTG'ing Fire Island, August 2013
Bernice sporting Club Masters Fire Island, August 2013
CMK and I finally got to the beach together! We had the best time in the short four (err three) days we were there. Although WiFi was scarce, it felt nice to unplug for a little while.

Noel in seersucker Pennsylvania, July 2013
We're all smiles! Pennsylvania, July 2013
Prior to heading off to the beach, CMK and I spent a weekend with our group of friends. We got some awesome photos, and had a lot of fun while we were there!

We grabbed lunch at the beautiful Ocean House. Rhode Island, July 2013
Jacks and Lilly. What's new? Rhode Island, July 2013
Dream mailbox. Rhode Island, July 2013
While CMK was off at camp, I spent 10 days at the beach with my family and a couple friends. Can't wait to head back to Rhode Island again next year, hopefully with my other half (Caroline, that is).

We'll be wrapping up Summer 2k13 this weekend..then we're both off to high school. While I can't wait for jeans, sweaters, and football, I'm catching some serious end-of-summer-blues. What were some highlights of your summer?

xx
MGR

PS: We're on Twitter?! Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio