Concert Bucket List


This past winter was a big one for me..I attended my first two concerts ever. In December, I spent three hours in a huge arena screaming my head off in my homemade tshirt with three of my best friends at the One Direction concert. Two months later, I saw The Lumineers perform at Terminal 5 with my sisters. While the shows were wildly different, they were two of the best nights of my life. Since then, I've discovered new artists or even come across old favorites and thought, "I want to see this live." I thought I just had to share the list...

1 // Ben Howard
2 // Vampire Weekend June 8th, 2014: Governor's Ball
3 // Zac Brown Band
4 // Dave Matthews Band (Apparently this is kind of a college thing???)
5 // Ed Sheeran November 7th, 2013: MSG
6 // Hoodie Allen
7 // Coldplay
8 // Imagine Dragons
9 // Marina + The Diamonds
10 // Lana Del Rey
11 // Mumford & Sons
12 // Florence + The Machine
13 // Luke Bryan
14 // Katy Perry
15 // Jay-Z

You don't know real struggle until you're 14 and want to go to an Indie/Alternative rock concert. 

Who are you dying to see in concert?

xx
MGR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio