Weekend Watch

I've had quite the week..granted, it was only 4 days. But 4 very exhausting, exciting, stressful, and overwhelming days. I kicked off highschool on Tuesday at Orientation, and since then I've only had a couple hours to myself. And I spent them all sleeping like a baby. I'm so excited to catch up on Pinterest and Tumblr this weekend, especially with all the fun NYFW festivities. Here's some things I'm loving this weekend:
Inslee once again hits it out of the park with a print that makes me wish it was still summer!
Tibi's Amy Smilovic's Parson's desk is to die for.
Who could disagree? I think I might need this print...
I laughed too hard..
Summer/Fall transition perfection.
The first week of September is an iffy one. I can't wait to rock some loafers and watch football, but kissing summer goodbye isn't easy. But.. I think that spending the week dashing around NYC has softened up the transition.

Happy Saturday! What are you loving this weekend? Check out my Pinterest and our Tumblr for more weekend inspo.

xx
MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio