There's an App for That!

I've been introduced to some new apps lately.. Whether they're functional, or just plain cool, I can't get enough of them. Some of my new favorites:

Notability
This is a must-have for school! I use this for practically every class. I have my iPad on me all day, so I can study for my Latin test or finish my math homework on the snap. It has both typing and writing features, which makes doodling during boring classes way too fun. Something my dad found exceptionally cool about it: you can import an important document and sign your own signature, then print it out! It's seriously the coolest thing since sliced bread.


onTime
My. Life. Saver. All the commuting apps confuse me to no end, I've tried handfuls. This one is as simple as can be, and saves your home route for easy access. It gives you a countdown for when the trains leave, and usually puts up the track number within 10 minutes of the train's departure.


MyScript Calculator
Again, so cool. You use your finger to write a math problem, it converts it to text, and then does it's calculator magic! I don't know about you, but all the buttons on calculators intimidate me, so this is so easy for me.

Dots
Adios Candy Crush, I'm on to bigger and better things (out of all honesty, level 67 of Candy Crush was too hard so I gave up). This game is as simple as connecting dots. It's a lot more fun and addicting than it sounds. I could play this for hours, and unlike the aforementioned game, you don't lose lives in Dots, so you really can play forever. I promise, you'll be hooked by Wednesday.

A quick tip! A stylus can really make using some of these apps so much easier, especially Notability. You don't realize what an awesome tool it is until you use one! I'm sure you can find one anywhere..I picked up a pink one from Staples.

What are your favorite apps??

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio