Wanderlust

I've caught the bug. 

I think I'm the definition of a home-body. I like my own bed, knowing my surroundings, and not living out of a suitcase. Being in a place I'm not 100% comfortable in gives me a teensy bit of anxiety. I can't deal with being thrown out of routine, or wandering around unknown places. Bottom line, I just don't like it!

But, I'm shameless when I say that after seeing the Kardashians in Greece over the summer, I haven't been able to get my mind off of it. I'd seen pictures and whatnot before their family vacay aired (and re-aired, and re-aired...), and it was always in the back of my mind, but seeing Kylie jumping off the side of a yacht into bright turquoise water made me want to too.
{source}
And we could consider this fate or just a coincidence, buuut... one of my best friends from school is 100% Greek. She spent her summer there with her grandma, which obviously prompted me to tell her how badly I want to go! She's been sharing all the stories, and they're so fun to here. So now whenever it comes up I tell her how amazing it looks, and she answers with, "You should come with me next summer!" Don't mind if I do...
Me encanta!
Mykonos- my earliest dream. See Greece, all of it!
I can't get enough of the crystal blue water, windy pathways, and white buildings with vibrant flowers and quaint awnings. The densely packed, beautiful villages would definitely be an exception to my rule against wandering in unknown places.

Mykonos
These photos make me want to pitch a striped umbrella (or maybe one with pom-pom trim?) in a sunny spot on the beach and spend the day there, listening to the waves. Not to mention, I love a good gyro.

Where are you dying to travel to?

xx MGR

{All photos courtesy of Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio