Chic Sneaks

Who hasn't heard the term chic sneaks yet? I know I have! They're all over the place and I'm a tad bit obsessed... I'm currently loving these throwback New Balances that seem to be popping up on men and women everywhere (leave it to J.Crew).


I adore them on everyone else, but I don't see myself pulling them off. A safer alternative? Vans and Supergas and Converse, oh my!, have been all the rage lately. I've deemed these comfy-cute kicks "the city girl's Sperry's." And now everyone wants 'em.





I was a little apprehensive at first, but now I can't get enough. More often than not, I ditch ballet flats and go straight to my Supergas. Running around in sweats, spending a casual day in jeans, or even rocking a cute skirt, I love them with everything. They're so much easier to wear than I would ever think! Here's some of my current favorite options:

// gray Supergas {$65} / cord lace Vans {$60} / white Converse {$50} / camo Vans {$55} //

Are you a Vans, Converse, or Supergas kinda girl?
xx MGR

Psst.. Have you been wondering why I'm going sock crazy lately? Because they look oh so cute paired with my new Supergas..try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio