Christmas Spirit

J.Crew flats // vineyard vines skirt // J.Crew turtleneck
Tonight CMK and I will be joining our friends to celebrate Noel's birthday. I'm oh so excited! We're having dinner at her beach club, and it just so happens to be their Christmas celebration. I may not go sit on Santa's lap or decorate a gingerbread house, but the overall spirit is getting me so excited!

Yesterday I realized I had absolutely nothing to wear! I've had this tartan number tucked away in the back of my mind ever since it went live... So from our lunch table, my sister dialed up the vineyard vines store, bought this skirt over the phone, and we had our other sis pick it up. Thanks Kaitlin! We all decided it would be so adorable with a turtleneck and flats. 

Doesn't it just exude Christmas spirit? Not to mention, CMK, my sisters, and I all spent yesterday evening decorating sugar cookies (some are lobster shaped!) and blasting Christmas music. It was so fun! My sisters and I wrapped up the evening with a snug-fest watching Free Willy. #yes

What are you doing to get into the Christmas spirit?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio