Mission: Redo MG's Room

Let's do this.

My room is in quite the shambles. Mismatched furniture, makeshift window treatments, bubblegum pink walls..my oh my. I've wanted to redo it for a long time, except it never really happened. My brother moved out a few weeks ago and a few things around our house have been getting fixed up, so my sister and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to snatch up a blank canvas and start from scratch.

We haven't made any moves yet. My direction has been changing every two seconds..way too many options. I don't think I can be the person with an all pink and navy room. I don't need everything to match, I just need everything to go. In a way, that's almost harder than sticking to a distinct theme.

Colors, patterns, textures..I want it all. My sister got me two little things from Design Darling that I cannot get enough of..and I think I want them to be the center of inspiration around my new room.

Elizabeth Mayville print
Leopard trinket tray
Eep! Aren't they the cutest?! My sister got the print framed..with a navy matte. #swoon.

So now I'm thinking navy, turquoise, with pops of yellow and pink, and plenty of acrylic and white lacquer. I simply cannot get enough. Now onto picking the best paint color, perfect bedspread, and a great headboard. Stay tuned for room updates..I'm oh so excited!!

What's your favorite part about your room?
xx MGR

PS: Keep up with my new room on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio