Weekly Roundup

I guess these posts are usually done on Fridays, but well, sometimes it's fun to bend the rules. Here's some of the things I loved this week!

one // The Carrie Diaries
Oh. My. Goodness. I started this a few days ago and I cannot stop. Lucky for me, the first season is SI-ON (streaming instantly on Netflix, duh) so I've been spending every minute of free time cramming in a few episodes. Can we talk about how much I'm loving some of the wardrobe picks? Maybe an upcoming post?

two // Christmas Tunes
Pretty self explanatory. Pandora is kind of the best thing ever when your iTunes is in limbo and you're in dire need of some holiday jams. I think my ultimate favorite Christmas song is "God Rest Ye Marry Gentleman / We Three Kings" by Barenaked Ladies...and part of me is kinda loving The Crash Test Dummies' version of "The First Noel." CMK and I were pretty shocked (and quite giggly) when we heard this for the first time a couple weeks ago..we're a bit young to be familiar with the band. But, well, I'm kinda getting into it.

three // The Elephants on Instagram!
Haven't you heard? We're on the 'gram! And I'm oh so excited. Sharing quick little pics during the day is so fun! I've had my personal Instagram for almost two years, but unfortunately I'm a little shy to post pictures of my outfits or fun Amy Stone-esque shots with my peers, so a blog Insta was in order. Are you following us yet?

four // Blanket Scarves
Julia Engel's plaid Zara blanket scarf was all over my Tumblr and Pinterest last winter. My sisters pointed it out to me thousands of times..it was something I needed in my life. My brother, being as awesome as he is, gave me the same one for Christmas. It seems like they're the biggest trend this year, and selling out left and right. Well, my trusty friend has been heading into the brisk city with me all week, and we simply can't get enough of each other. Not only are these guys insanely adorable, coming in a plethora of plaids, it's definitely the warmest thing I own!

What were your favorite things this week? 
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio