Outfit :: Winter Formal

I'm back!! Finals are finally over! So apparently (I only learned this a few weeks ago), my school celebrates the end of exams with a winter formal. I was pretty excited when I heard this - an excuse to wear a party dress? Please and thank you!


I wore: Anthrolopologie Lille dress // Anthropologie beaded belt (similar) // Isola suede pumps (similar)

Beaded belts are totally my new favorite thing. My mom pulled this idea out of her back pocket when I tried on this dress (I was tad skeptical at first, I'll admit). I tried on soo many belts and it was impossible to choose! We picked this one because the band almost perfectly matched the dress..but it would've been hard to go wrong.

We had a half day (kinda) today. We went in late and spent the morning in one of the most beautiful churches in NYC doing Lessons and Carols. I was definitely moany and groany about going into school today, but it turned out to be really fun.

Are you going to try a beaded belt for your next holiday party?!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio