Summer Bucket List Ideas

Happy Sunday! A day of relaxation and anticipation for Monday to come... This weekend was quite relaxing and mellow. I got to go to the movies with my younger brother and got a lot of needlepointing done. I am too excited for Utah and can not wait to hit the slopes with my family and get a break from school.

I am so excited for summer! For the past four years I have been attending camp, but this year I just decided to stay because I miss MGR way too much. I have a good feeling that this will be a good and memorable summer. Although, I have another semester to go I just can't wait to be tan again and wear shorts. Today, I was especially dying to wear my navy monogram chinos instead of jeans and hunters. Therefore, I started to think of what I will want to do this summer here are some ideas....


Go to a concert at Jones Beach.
Finish my 1st needlepoint belt and start the second.
Run 3 miles everyday for a week.
Read at least 14 books.
Spend the day sailing.
Get tan!

The Summer Bucket list is definitely a work in progress, but should be finalized soon. If you have any suggestions email us, comment below, and contact us on Tumblr!

What are your plans this summer?
xx, CMK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio