Travel Essentials

I have started making the checklist for Utah and planning what I do and don't need for this trip. Yesterday, I bought a toy for my little cousin, which means the trip is so close. Usually I am pretty good about bringing stuff I really need and staying away from what I don't need. This trip will be different because I won't be on the beach, instead I will be out and about on the mountain. Here are some pictures and tips of what you really need on the plane and slopes.

1 // Backpacks! 
They are truly a life saver when you are on the go. For years I have been using my school backpack, but I then switched over to my Harrow backpack for lacrosse. On my last adventure skiing with MGR, she used her Harrow bag and it was way more convenient compared to my Vineyard Vines tote. Also, that was my first time skiing in 7 years so I was a bit behind on travel accessories. Sometimes totes also are a pain to carry when you are walking around in the airport and bumping into everyone since your tote bag is overflowing. Overall, Backpacks are just way easier to carry around a crowded area.

2 // What to Pack in your Suitcase:
I try to pack as little as possible when flying because more stuff equals more luggage. When I am packing I try and think of what I need for one day. Then, I gather an outfit for however many days I will be there. This trip will definitely be different because I am skiing everyday meaning I am basically wearing the same thing everyday. I will bring a variety of socks, under armor, and a couple of sweaters and shirts.

3 // What to Bring in your Carry-on: 
I use my backpack as my carry-on when flying. I like my backpack to be super organized when traveling so that if something is missing, I know exactly where it is. I bring a variety of things with me because I get bored very easily. My flight for Utah is at 9:00 PM meaning it will be freezing and therefore I am packing a scarf and an extra sweatshirt. To keep me busy I'm bringing my needlepoint, my book, and iPhone for music and movies, and of course candy crush. Also, I bring a lot of hair stuff because my hair is always gross when I fly. These are the basic necessities for when I fly or travel.


Now who is ready to ski!?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio