Snip Snip

After months of being adamant about my long (and I mean long) hair, I finally decided it was time for a change. My sister pulled the band-aid a few months ago and chopped a few inches of her hair off (she's so cute!). Inspired by Olivia Palermo's 'long bob', her long wavy tresses turned into a short, strait little 'do. And she really pulled it off! A combination of this 'long bob' craze, her adorable cut, and my being tired of long hair maintenance led me to chop off four (I think it's more like five) inches last week. My hair got so long (you can see it here) and I just couldn't keep up with it anymore! It's quite a bit past my shoulder, but relatively, my hair is now short. The change in length is tough to get used to, but my hair looks so healthy and managing it is easy-peasy. I'm totally missing my long ponytail and perfect braid, but it'll grow back eventually - right? In all, it's been an awesome change. I love the way it looks super straight and sleek or kind of messy and wavy. I'm dying to try out a style like this! Cheers to new 'dos!

How short is too short for you?
xx MGR

PS: Follow our beauty board on Pinterest for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio