Typography + Branding + Such



I think I've uncovered yet another kind of out there 'obsession.' Oh, how I hate to use that word, but I'll be honest, it really is quite the obsession. I cannot get enough of beautiful fonts and branding. I find it absolutely fascinating how logos can say so much and totally make a brand. Don't judge a book by it's cover? Oops, I definitely judge brands by their branding. It ultimately draws me in or pushes me away. My head goes immediately to Anthropologie when I think of fabulous and really influential branding. Not only is the store's itself just fabulous - there's no denying Anthropologie is as unique of a brand as it gets - but the smaller companies they sell totally blow me away most of the time. Can you spy the darling tag (via Anthropologie) pinned up on my cork board? One of my favorites that I've been in love with for awhile. And the beautiful typography above? I'm so into it I had to start a Pinterest board. I think this is the one kind of visual arts I'm thoroughly interested in. Let's see where it takes me....

Do you pay attention to companies' branding?
xx MGR

*images: 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio