3 Must Try Pinterest Recipes

I've been racking up recipes on Pinterest and simply can't wait anymore. I stumble upon some of the most decadent, delicious food ideas on Pinterest! It's even turned into the place I hunt for the perfect recipe when one's in need. Some seriously good looking stuff has been appearing on my feed lately and I'm kind of excited about it. Here's three recipes I'll be trying ASAP (as in this weekend - hopefully...)!

Ala Greek yogurt style! This recipe turns the sinful comfort food into a way more healthy, protein rich, creamy delight of fresh melty cheese and wilted spinach. This will be a perfect alternative for pizza these upcoming Fridays during Lent. My mouth is watering already!

Who can resist some tater tots? I definitely cannot...especially when parmesan and white truffle oil is involved. Whip these up as a party app to impress all around! They're simply irresistible.

Breadcrumbs can make anything better...Especially nutritious green veggies. Donned with parmesan, parsley, and even a homemade garlic aioli, there's no way these aren't fabulous. 

What's the next recipe you're trying out?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio