Spring Break To-Do List

I go back to school a week from Monday...and I'm staying put. No beach getaways or ski slopes for me. And, unfortunately, most of my friends either are sun bathing or shredding snow, and the rest don't even have off! So essentially this translates to: 10 days of free time, which then translates to: keep myself busy! Luckily, I have some tasks that seriously need to get crossed off my running to-do list and this is the perfect time to do that. Thought I'd share with you guys what I'll be up to on spring break...
I've been lusting over this notepad from Design Darling for ages, and while it's sold out, I might as well use it to the best extent I can. I also seriously wish my handwriting was as cute as that font! Cheers to virtual to-do lists!

And fun, creative blog posts suggestions I should get cracking on?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio