Monday Must Haves


Wow! I can not believe Monday is already here. This weekend flew by and I now find myself back at my clean desk cramming in new vocabulary and solving equations. I was in an enthusiastic mood all day ready for what ever was to come. Sadly, nothing exciting came except for some sprints at the end of lacrosse practice. Lately, I have been snuggling up with my scarf since it is super windy here in NY. Also, have you read PORTER. It is too good and has been voted my favorite magazine of March. I am also finding myself drinking a lot of water lately. Not only is this zero calorie drink good for you, but it gives you energy throughout the day. Lastly, my backpack is my life in a bag. This 5 pound friend has everything I need from a pen to my needlepoint to an afternoon snack. Happy St. Patricks Day!
What are your Monday Must Haves?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio