Beauty Must Have: Clarisonic

For awhile now, I have been looking for a everyday skin care and makeup routine. After months of many dermatologist appointments, I finally found the solution to have soft and clean skin. My skin is very sensitive and gets dirty very easily. I have tried countless numbers of face washes and scrubs. About, a month ago my mom bought me a the Mia 2 Clarisonic, because she has one and it does the the trick for her. At first, I wasn't very excited about this new toy because my mom. After using it for a month now, it is the one thing I can't live without. It works wonders and I just feel more confident about my skin. The clarisonic is basically a brush for your face, with removable head for your skin type. In addition, it comes in such funs colors (I have the hot pink one)! All you have to do is apply your face wash to you face, and turn on the clarisonic and it does the rest. I highly recommend that the clarisonic becomes apart of your daily routine. You can find out more information about the company and purchase one here. Trust me, the clarisonic is life changing.
What is your beauty must have?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio