Spring Wardrobe

I went into this weekend with a serious shopping itch. I'm finding myself bored, for lack of a better word, with all of my usual clothes. I think the boredom is being fueled by this exceptionally long winter. Where is spring?! I found some sunshine this weekend with a few new additions to my closet. Check 'em out!

I think my wardrobe was calling for pieces like these. Another year older and my likes and dislikes in clothes are ever-evolving. I just don't love any of my old clothes! But, fortunately, I am having a relatively easy time identifying my current personal style and finding pieces that fit it. I can't wait to style these new items as the temperatures rise (pst..stay tuned for outfit posts featuring all these wonderful pieces!).

What are you wearing this spring?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio