14 for 2014 Update

We're another month into 2014! How crazy?! Well, actually, almost two more months into 2014. This post was due at the beginning of March, but this month is seriously flying by! It seems like there's just not enough hours in the week...
#3 | Read (at least) 1 book per month
I've been slacking! Last time I updated you guys on my 14 for 2014, I was almost getting ahead of myself when it came to this goal. Except this month, I'm falling behind! March is flying by!! I have another week of spring break and hope to squeeze in a quick read before the month ends.

#4 | Cross a concert off my bucket list
I didn't cross a concert off my bucket list, but I did go to a concert! My friends convinced me to see Young the Giant - a band I had never heard of before - a few weeks ago and I've been hooked ever since! The concert was so amazing that if I were to rewrite my bucket list, they'd be on it.

#9 | Play varsity lacrosse
This is really exciting for me! My school doesn't have a JV team...so I knew I'd either play varsity or not play at all. Luckily, due to the small amount of people that tried out and lack of a JV team, they didn't make cuts this year. So I'm playing varsity lacrosse! I definitely think that the word 'varsity' loses some of its credibility in this situation, but nonetheless, I'm playing with some really amazing players and against really amazing teams, so I think it's still a valuable position for me to be in.

#10 | Explore a new place
I spent the first few days of my spring break in Florida for lacrosse training. The sports complex was at Disney World, which I have never visited before! We spent a night at the park and my friends lifted my spirits and it was oh so fun. We explored, for sure! I hope to take this goal to the next level, though, hopefully this summer (cough, Nantucket?, cough).

#12 | Keep my room orderly..at.all.times.
I was being so good about this...and it all fell apart. This month just totally got ahead of me! I never even properly unpacked from my ski weekend at the beginning of March. I'm going to dedicate a good chunk of time this week to getting my room back in order. Hopefully I'll manage to keep it spotless until June!

I hope you guys enjoy keeping up with my goals for the year! They really are important to me and I think a really good source of motivation and reflection. I probably wouldn't have noticed how crazy of a month March has been if I didn't have these as markers. Hope you're enjoying these updates!

Are you keeping up with your New Year's resolutions/goals?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio