Update


Don't worry I am alive! My schedule has been booked for the past week from tests, to lacrosse, and to top it off my birthday. I couldn't even find the time to go on Pinterest! Anyways, school has been crazy because the 3rd quarter ends next week, which means only 1 more quarter till summer. All of my teachers have been giving us tests, projects, and essays just to get a couple of grades in. Lacrosse has been great and we have our first game today! I am confident about our team and, though we have some areas to improve in, I have a feeling we will dominate. As for my birthday, well it was great. I got a Celine black cross body and $500 for my spring shopping. Also, MGR came to my school and we went out for a birthday lunch with some friends. It was a fun day! Also, who is excited for this warm weather tomorrow? I know I am!
What have you been up to?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio