Wishlist



Summer days have been on my mind lately especially with this weather we are having here in New York. I have been trying to figure out my plans for the summer wether I will go to field hockey camp, travel to Kansas, get an internship etc. It is semi-stressful, but hopefully I will figure it out by the end of this week. The planning is mostly for the month of July, but in August my family and I are going out to our beach house in Fire Island. I have been going there since I was in the 3rd grade and I can not wait to share it with you! Hope everyone is having a bright and sunny week.
Have you made plans for Summer?
xx, CMK

P.S. Reached 10,000 followers on Tumblr!! Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio