Outfit :: Laser Cut

chambray: Joe Fresh | skirt: Joe Fresh |
heels: Nine West (old, here's a fun alternative) | bangle: David Yurman

This skirt has become one of my favorite things in my wardrobe. I'm the opposite of trendy, but this white leather, laser cut, scalloped skirt is quite on trend. I think it's oh so fun dressed up or dressed down. When I noticed the price tag, I decided I just had to have it! I think it will be playing a major role in my spring and summer wardrobe. As will the pumps and chambray I paired it with. I'm a tad bit obsessed with these heels and feel so bad that I can't find a similar pair for you all to buy! Nude, block heel, bow-adorned pumps are apparently a rarity. I hope you can all forgive me and go rock your favorite one-of-a-kind shoe!

What trends are you sporting for spring?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio