Style Inspiration





*via Pinterest

I always have trouble on deciding what I should wear the next day..and if I can't decide I end up just throwing on workout clothes. Not that I don't like love my yoga pants, but more than once a week is a bit much. I find that choosing an outfit each day is the con of going to a public school. For the past month, I have been trying to plan my outfits in advance. When feeling uninspired, I just hop on Pinterest! Ta-dah! I found all my outfits for the week all within my feed. Pinterest has it all.. From funky rings to leather shorts to an effortless dress. These were some of my favorite style inspirations of this week.

Where do you find your style inspiration?
Cheers, CMK

P.S. Enter the giveaway! It's ending soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio