Until Next Time...


I've practically fallen off the map, haven't I? My apologies! I promised myself I'd get a few posts up this week, but, as we can all see, that didn't happen. I forced myself to spend the weekend - in its entirety - preparing for exams. And whatdayaknow, but that's what I've been swamped with this week. The exam schedule this semester practically spans 2 full weeks. The first half of this week was review, tomorrow is our first exam, this weekend - yes, Memorial Day weekend - is reserved for studying and studying only, and we finish up exams next week. Such a stinker!

Not only do I simply not have the time to plan and publish the most inspiring, colorful, entertaining blogposts, I can't even scrounge up enough mental energy. It's a bummer. But don't worry, come June 9th, I'll be raring to go. Summer will officially be in full swing and I would love nothing more than to invest time - probably too much time - in blogging. It's going to be an exciting few months, I promise, and they simply can't come any quicker.

So, until next time, my loves...

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio