Summer Pinspiration

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR

Happy summer! Today is Prize Day - a school tradition that I'm excited to be apart of - and the official start of my summer! I'm absolutely jumping for joy at the thought of (almost) three months dedicated to nothing other than rest, relaxation, and blogging. Well. I have a cringeworthy pile of summer work just waiting to get done. But still, plenty of time for all that other fun stuff.

In the upcoming days I'll start gutting my wardrobe. The fact that my dresser is broken and my carpet is hidden under a sea of clothes proposes that I probably have too many... But it never feels that way when I'm getting dressed. It feels like I have too little. Hah! I can kind of deduct that this means I have way too many clothes I have no interest in. Adios, amigos!

Out with the old, in with the new! There's so many things my wardrobe is lacking, and this summer can be the perfect time to snatch up pieces I really love. Maybe even this Tory Burch dress, seen on Blair Eadie above. Oh, but I just adore how Julia of Gal Meets Glam styled it too! The epitome of a stress-free summer outfit. I need a few more of those...

Stay tuned for so many exciting things on TLE this summer - I promise there's a few on their way!

When does your summer start? Have any fun plans?!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio