3 Skincare Products Worth Mentioning

Earlier this year, I shared my everyday skincare routine. I highlighted what I do and what I use on a daily basis, along with a few extra products I use here and there. Since then, I've swapped a few products in and out. I recently took note of some holy grail face products I use and just had to bring light to them. 
Lumene Matt Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask | I shy away from face masks. They're always a hassle. They're messy. Not my style. My sister convinced me that I just had to - had to - try this peat mask. And now I'm obsessed. It washes away pesky little bumps and makes my skin oh so soft. The perfect post-shower Sunday night treat to get you resting and relaxing.

Simple Radiant Cleansing Wipes | I can't even express to you how much I adore these wipes. I will admit, I get lazy. Especially when it comes to washing my face. But these are so easy and really do get the job done. I pack them on quick weekend trips, always have them on hand during lacrosse season, and even use them to take my makeup off at night. They are deliciously simple and easy, and I cannot get enough.

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion | Last year for my birthday, my mom treated a few friends and I to a makeup session at the Benefit store (aka the happiest place on earth!). The lady started out by doing a skincare demo on my hand, and I immediately fell in love with the entire line. When we were ready to leave, my mom surprised us by telling us each to pick out three full sized products from the store...it was quite the challenge. I knew I couldn't leave the store without this moisturizer. I've used it everyday since and am still head over heels for it. I just use one pump - it's about the size of a pea - and apply it to my entire face. It turns your skin into the silky, soft porcelain you dream about. Holy grail.

What are your holy grail skincare products?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio