July Playlist

Around mid-June I shared my playlist for the current month..I was really excited to share some of the songs I was obsessed with at the time (and still am, quite frankly). This month's playlist comes with just as much excitement. The first two songs are new discoveries, while the last two are tried and true favorites. Finding Vance Joy was like digging up a goldmine of eclectic indie songs that practically had my name written all over them. It drew inspiration for the rest of the songs I'll be listening to for the month - easy and calm, extremely relaxed music perfect for a nap in the sun or a chilly late night jaunt to the beach (your call).

What are you listening to this month?
xx MGR

Listen to my rolling summer playlist on Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio