Updated Concert Bucket List


One of the first posts I remember writing was a concert bucket list. That was quite a few months ago, and while my taste in music hasn't necessarily changed, it's grown. I've discovered (and rediscovered, in some cases) new artists that I would go to great lengths to see in concert. Seriously. A concert bucket list - surprisingly enough - is a concept I've never even seen before. My love for live music and admiration for amazing performers is so enormous, that a bucket list of concerts I want to attend is something I exhaust a good amount of thought on. If you do too, please share yours! My list might have some room for add-ons...

Who do you want to see in concert next?
xx MGR

PS: Listen to my playlists on Spotify!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio