10 Must-Follow Instagrams

I know, I know. Second time this week we're chatting about Instagram (here's the first). But oh, isn't it just your favorite thing in the entire world? I'm addicted. And if you follow these ten accounts, you'll be refreshing your feed every two minutes too.
J E N N A ‌• S W E E N E Y

G R A C E Y ‌• W A L L A C E

A M Y ‌• S T O N E

H O W I E ‌• G U J A

T . A .

K A E ‌• Y E L C H A N I N O V
@kaeyelch )

J A N E L L E ‌• G R O D S K Y

J O H N ‌• T R O X E L

M A T T ‌• C R U M P
@mattcrump )

A L I C I A ‌• L U N D

Instagram is an endless pit of inspiration. Getting lost in it's depth is my favorite way to spend a boring afternoon. It offers a glimpse at other people's perspective on the world. You leave looking at things differently. That's kind of amazing, don't you think?


What are you favorite Instagram accounts?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio