Fall Denim Guide

A few things come to mind when you (I) think of fall. Football, colorful leaves, apple picking, denim. Denim flourishes in the fall. Moderate in temperature and full of casual weekends, denim is the name of the game during September and October. 

I've had a soft spot for jeans since a young age. My sisters' Sevens (Seven for All Mankind, that is..never were they referred to by their full name) were what I lived for. I practically admired the pants - bootcut and medium washed, featuring a hand cut hem, frayed from dirty sidewalks, and complete with distinct back pocket embroidery (whether it be A-Pockets, Z-Pockets, or the classic squiggly line). By fourth grade I had acquired a handful of hand-me-downs, which I showed off during dress-down-days and on the weekends. And when cleaning out my dresser just a few weeks ago, I came across a hefty pile of outdated denim that I couldn't bear to part with. The jeans were moved to a corner of the closet in order to make room for this decade's denim front runners.

Skinny, of course. Ankle cropped, of course. A dark wash pair, a light wash pair, a medium wash pair, a distressed pair, a white pair, a patterned pair. I've grown out of my Sevens phase. A variety of brands now line my denim drawer - a sacred place I can't wait to dive back into. With fall right around the corner (dare I say..), my time is coming. So is yours. Shop all the denim you need this season down below. (No, I didn't forget about chambray tops and denim jackets. The other loves of my life.)

jeans:
tops & jackets:
What are you excited to wear this fall?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio