Just a Quick Update...


I sort of dropped off the face of the Earth last Friday. And haven't really been seen since. As you may know, I travelled to LA on Friday. I thought my trip was going to be filled with shopping, delicious food, and Instagrams to prove it all. But, not at all to my dismay, I ended up spending all five days on the West Coast with my family. I put all my cares aside and truly went on a vacation and enjoyed my time with the people I love. I had a post scheduled for Monday morning, but had some technically difficulties scheduling for Tuesday. I thought missing one blog post for the week was harmless. When I didn't get home until 3:00 AM on Tuesday night (Wednesday morning?) I knew things were going to get a little hairy. I, rightfully so, slept until 1:00 PM on Wednesday (never have I ever!), only to hop up out of bed and out to catch up with friends before I skip town again. I, right now, should be jumping in the car to catch a ferry to go meet CMK in Fire Island, but I thought it would be proper to fill you all in. 

So, what's next? CMK and I will spend a long weekend together out in that neck of the woods, hopefully creating some wonderful content for you all. But, posts today and tomorrow are questionable. We all need a little break sometimes, right? 

I know I told you all to follow me and my adventures along on Instagram last time, and never posted. But this time I will. So hop to it, friends!

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio