See You in a Week...

I've made an executive decision. I'm taking the week off. I wish that meant I was going on some exotic vacation riding elephants in Thailand, or simply heading towards warm weather and sunny days spending the week on the beach. I will be doing neither. In case you haven't heard - where have you been? - I transferred schools this year..Which comes with a daunting amount of adjusting and its stress. This is my first full week at school...dun dun dun. An organized and hardworking blogger would have foreseen a hectic week and planned ahead, but I'm not one of those. So what I'm getting at - school deserves all of my attention at the moment. (Not to mention, one sister's getting married in two months and the other's turning 30 on Friday. The family is practically imploding on itself. Won't bore you with those boring details.) And I won't bore you with any more back to school details. Promise!

I will see (?) you all next week!

xox MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio